lördag 24 januari 2009

I was born in '69 (draft)

Dave and Ansel Collins - Double Barrel
Bob Marley - Trenchtown Rock
Honey Cone - While you're out looking for sugar
Elvis Presley - Only the strong survive
Nina Simone - To be young, gifted and black
David Bowie - Janine
T.Rex - King of the Rumbling Spires
Gladys Knight & The Pips - The Nitty Gritty
Temptations - Psychedelic Shack
Velvet Underground - I Can't Stand It
Joe Bataan with Group - Under the street lamp
Upsetters - Return of Django
Toots and The Maytals - Sweet & Dandy
Monica Zetterlund - Gröna små äpplen
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Older guys
Dillard & Clark - No longer a sweetheart of mine
Tyrone Davis - Is it something you've got
Jim Ford - Working my way to LA
Mighty Baby - I'm from the country
Art Wood's Quiet Melon - Diamond Joe
Kinks - Some Mother's Son
Emotions - So I can love you
James Brown - I guess I'll have to cry, cry, cry
Judy Clay - The Greatest Love
Elvis Presley - True love travels on a gravel road

För er som har tillgång finns det en Spotify-lista nu som också heter I was born in '69 även om till exempel Mighty Baby föga förvånande saknas där.